USA Shooting is now accepting applications for an operations administrator. See below for more details.
Job Title: Operations Administrator
Reports to: Chief of Operations, COO
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Salary Range: $21-30 per hour depending on experience
Send Resume and Cover Letter to: email@example.com
Organizational Mission Statement:
Prepare American athletes to win Olympic and Paralympic medals, promote the shooting sports throughout the U.S., and govern the conduct of international shooting in the country.
USA Shooting (USAS) is currently looking for a dynamic full-time individual who is passionate about the Olympic Shooting Sports. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented self-starter with excellent organization and communication skills. The candidate should be well versed in standard office administration duties and have a working knowledge of financial / bookkeeping duties. Additional responsibilities will be delegated to further the overall strategic development of USA Shooting.
Coordinates & Interacts With:
- USA Shooting staff and coaches
- USA Shooting contracted remote accounting firm
- United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee
- USA Shooting members and volunteers.
- Other outside organizations and/or venues regarding USA Shooting.
- Provides clerical support to help the organization with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, emails, distributing mail, and bookkeeping.
- Assist with other financial duties and recurring subscriptions.
- Administration of any online portals or platforms.
- Assist with athlete and staff travel arrangements.
- Assist with organizational audits.
- Maintain and order office supplies as needed.
- Find creative solutions to challenges that arise, with fiscal responsibility in mind.
- Contribute to staff meetings and brainstorming sessions to better the organization’s overall mission.
- Assist in additional responsibilities as delegated to further the organization’s overall strategic development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new software technologies are highly
- Ability to work independently and with modest supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive customer service skills in dealing with USAS stakeholders.
Education and Experience:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Occasional extended workdays
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. USA Shooting, a National Governing Body of the USOPC (United States Olympic & Paralympic Committee), is an equal opportunity employer.